Are outbuildings allowed?

Outbuildings are allowed; however, they must follow the architectural control requirements of the association (match the style and materials of the house) and meet the Town of Mukwonago zoning requirements (less than 1,000 sf).

When can lots be purchased?

Lots are now available for sale!  Contact Curt Wiebelhaus for more information at 414-303-4608.

What type of architectural control will the subdivision have?

Like most subdivisions, Agape Agrihood, has subdivision declarations and restrictions in order to maintain property values. The subdivision will have a board of directors who will appoint an Architectural Control Committee (ACC). The ACC will review and approve any construction and improvements.

How does the access to the barn and pasture areas work?

The barn and pasture areas are part of the limited access “Leased Common Area”. Residents will only have access to the “Leased Common Area” by permission through an animal boarding agreement or as allowed by the Agrihood Manager. If a resident desires to have an animal in the barn there will be a boarding agreement established to cover the cost of feed, water, maintenance, labor, etc.

How much are the homeowners association dues expected to be?

The homeowners association dues are expected to be initially $350 / yr or $29 / month. The majority of this fee will be used to maintain walking/riding trails, mowing storm basins and other common areas. The fees will also cover required common area liability insurance.