Agape Agrihood is one of the first agrihood’s in Wisconsin. It is a perfect blend of a relaxing rural feeling with a farm atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy the beef cattle, horses, goats, alpaca and/or chickens in the pasture or take your own horse for a ride around the 1.2 +mile grass trail and beyond. Prepare a nice meal using the vegetables, fruits, eggs, and beef that are grown on-site. This type of living will take you back in time to the “simple life”. At the same time you will benefit from the quick access to civilization. Rolling Hills Elementary and Mukwonago High School are 1.2 miles and 3.2 miles away respectively. Downtown Milwaukee is 38 minutes away.
Proposed Development Includes :
– (10) 1.5+ acre lots
– Irrigated community garden surrounded by fence to keep deer out
– Opportunity for residents to board a horse (or other animal) with (9+) acres of pasture land and barn
– Opportunity for amazing farm to table meals using on-sites eggs, fruit, vegetables and beef
– Apple orchard
– Bee hives for harvesting of honey
– Surrounded by trees and bordering a 40+ acre conservancy
– 1.2 Miles of walking and horseback riding trails
– 1.1 Miles Of beautiful equine black fencing
– 16 Acres of permanently preserved open space
– High achieving Mukwonago Area School District (Rolling Hills Elementary, Park View Middle School, Mukwonago High School)
– Town of Mukwonago low taxes
– Minimum Home Size – 1,800 sf for one story and 2,200 sf for more than one story
– Materials – Brick, stone, cement board, natural materials (no aluminum or vinyl siding). Minimum of 150 sf of an accent material such as stone or brick.
– Roofing and Slope – Minimum 7:12 slope with wood shakes, tile, asphalt dimensional shingles, standing seam metal, stone coated metal shingles or better
– Detached Structures – Allowed per Town of Mukwonago (1000 sf max). Materials must match house.
– Mailboxes and Lamp post – Matching lamp post and mailboxes
– See link for a printable summary of requirements. Complete listing can be found in the Subdivision’s Declarations and Restrictions.